YOUR SHOPIFY STORE NEEDS SEO-FRIENDLY CMS
Make your Shopify e-commerce website visible to your customers when searched on the Internet via Google, Bing, Yahoo, Yandex and other search engines.
Having a SEO-friendly content management system (CMS) can make a lot of difference to your online trade. When setting up an e-commerce website with Shopify, our developers at Code XOXO design web CMS to help you create and manage e-commerce website for your Shopify web store.
See the reasons given below to know why you need a CMS for your Shopify web store.
- Control CMS admin panel/interface
- View shop information from dashboard
- View alerts for products which are nearly out of stock
- Manage resources
- Manage website content and data
- Generate valid content
- Edit or modify information and content on your website
- Manage web pages, blogs and site navigation control
- Create comment section
- Create forums
- Works on any web browser application
- Store comments, reviews, feedback and queries of customers
- Certified PCI-compliant
The importance of having a CMS platform can exquisitely refine your Shopify e-commerce website, giving you hassle-free management and utmost pleasure.
GET THE LATEST UPDATES FOR YOUR SHOPIFY STORE’S CMS
Shopify is the best e-commerce platform made for you! It gives you a better experience to sell products to customers and grow your e-commerce business in the online marketplace.
Boost your sales and increase conversion with Shopify e-commerce store. Access your web store from any where you are using a desktop computer, mobile device or tablet. It is a cross-platform compatibility e-commerce store for today’s entrepreneurs and retailers. You have the power of your web store in your hands!
Staying up-to-date with the rapid advancements in technology is also crucial. Our webmasters and technical support experts at Code XOXO help you in keeping your Shopify store’s CMS tool updated so as allow you to use the latest features.
Our experts at Code XOXO can assist you with:
- CMS installation
- Database creation and set up
- Manage file permissions
- Configure user preferences in CMS
- Back office management
- Payment gateway management
- Shipping configuration
- Hosted CMS core updates
Shopify CMS has a streamlined interface that lets you do every thing for running your Shopify e-commerce website and store efficiently. With Shopify CMS, you can:
- Add products to your Shopify web store
- Perform product images ordering with simple drag-and-drop feature
- List and edit products in the inventory
- Organise products to be viewed easily and quickly on your Shopify web store
- Inventory tracking
- Allow multiple variants for each product’s pricing, shipping, tax, etc.
- Include keyword tags for improved product searching on your Shopify web store
Contact our support experts at Code XOXO to get the latest updates for your Shopify web store’s CMS hosted service. You may reach our help desk via phone or e-mail. We render expert solutions and support services 24/7.
KEEP YOUR DATA SAFE WITH REGULAR CMS BACKUP SERVICES OFFERED BY CODE XOXO
Never lose any data or critical information. Having a backup of your Shopify store’s website data, including other information such as products, inventory, product images, customers, reviews, customer details, etc., is very important.
With Code XOXO’s Shopify CMS backup services, you will never have to worry about losing any data of your Shopify e-commerce website. Our experts can be reached round the clock to guide you through the backup process. Our experts can assist you in backing up all the data quickly. The step-by-step procedure is totally safe, since your Shopify e-commerce website’s data gets stored with high-end encryption security. This secured encryption technology protects your data from being compromised.
- Shopify e-commerce website design
- CMS product management
- Order notifications
- CMS administrative interface
- E-commerce marketing
- Round the clock support and maintenance
- 100% safe and secure backup
We offer regular backup services for your Shopify CMS. Get in touch with our support experts whenever you want to back up your entire Shopify e-commerce website. We also help you with solutions round the clock.