MAGENTO UPGRADATION AT CODEXOXO
Protect your Magento with over 100 security fixes
Newly Magento Community Edition 1.9.3 has been released that delivers more than 100+ quality improvements including customer experience, protection fixes, and help for new PHP 5.6.
But Upgrading any app is not a simple task, especially when the basis files of the Magento have been tweaked by your last developer. Its little bit tricky and need a lot of experience and practical knowledge and should always be represented with caution.
Upgrading can be easy for core-code-untouched Magento stores but before you start to upgrade any application, people must make sure that everything goes softly and smoothly.
Magento Versions We Included
The Magento Open Source Patches 2.x
- MAGETWO-67805 It used to offers a fix for the arguments of resizing image that affects installations of Magento 2.1.6 CE. For more details, look at Image Resize Issue with Magento version 2.1.6.
- MDVA-532 Patch MDVA-532 fixes a problem with the Magento composer-installer element that causes upgrades to fail. For more details, look at Upgrade to Magento version 2.1 (June 22, 2016)
- MDVA-449 Patch MDVA-449 offers a fix for potential upgrade argument for Magento CE installations running PHP 5.5.x and a particular version of the Magento Setup application (also known as the Updater application). Thus, we have please check the needed this patch for PHP 5.5.x standard and Setup Application for these environments. Technical Bulletin to assess your requirements offer for this patch, and know how to apply want to it if you do?
- MDVA-84 Patch for Magento Community Edition – MDVA-84.zip, .tar.gz, and .tar.bz2, Apply this one patch if you are moving Magento CE 2.0.1 and your Magento server works 7.0.1 or PHP 7.0.2. This can add helps for PHP 7.0.2 to the updater application. Learn technical bulletin arguments upgrading to 2.0.1 for more information.
Advantages of Magento Upgradation
Everybody require upgraded version of an application to enjoy the benefits of its latest features. There are some benefits of Magento Upgradation :
- Latest and improved features and functionalities permitting you to sell more products and raise your online Business.
- With the help of Upgrading your existing Magento Store, you can also make it safer and secure it from online vulnerabilities like Malware, hacking, etc.
- Upgradation of Magento to includes Payment Module Integration and Custom Shipping.
- With the support of Magento Upgradation, you can take more benefits of extensions and plug-ins.
- Upgradation also support in Website Optimization and Speed Optimization. It offers several inbuilt SEO features Like adding keywords, description, and Unique titles for each page of your website.
Features of Our Magento Version Upgradation
Migration Tools from Magento 1 to Magento 2
- The Magento 2 Data Migration Tool support you expressively port all of your customer, key product, and order data, store configurations, promotions and more to from Magento 1 to Magento 2.
- The Magento 2 Code Migration Tool empowers you to port some customizations from Magento 1 to Magento 2. Because of the differences between these two platforms, some advanced coding is needed
Our Magento Version Upgradation includes
- Always download your Magento database and sources to our testing host
- Upgrade your Magento store and fix all the DB found issues
- Site publication
- Installation of the new protection patches
- Final Testing QA